Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Huh

On January 16 I wrote a blog that didn't post and in my weirdness I didn't realize. But then-- well, other stuff. So I posted it today-- and it posted in the January 16 slot. So.

Today I had a lovely walk in a spring-like day. I can't help but worry about such warm winter days. I see bulbs pushing up leaves, and trees coming into early bud. We could still be in for sub-zero nights before spring, and the buds...

Yet I also can't help but feel pleasure in the freedom from the weight of many layers of clothes, the privilege of an easy stroll by the creek in conversation with an interesting neighbor. After giving thanks for days of snow, then ice, and lots of fog, here comes another day in which to love whatever comes in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment