Monday, February 28, 2011

Making an orderly stack of wood from a thrown-off -the-truck jumble is a little like a big game of pick up sticks. Mother taught us kids to make our work into a game every chance we could, and with me Mother's lesson took. I love the outdoors jobs. Fun for more than one day.

Fog gently ensconces the world here this morning, not dense, just a kind moisture, easy breathing after winter dryness. All around the property plants are pushing up new growth: crocus, all variety of daffodil, jonquil, paper white, tulips, even some hints of fern and hosta and greening primrose leaves.

I hope I feel better again soon. Meanwhile, I think I'll go lie down a while, pay attention to letting go of all the pain in my muscles, ask my body to modulate and balance its immune response. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment