Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Small Talk

The honking geese remind me of small talk, and that reminds me again of the delightful chatbots from Cornell's Creative Machine's Lab. "I am not a robot, I am a unicorn," is one of the lines. And they progress to chat about God. It is so funny, and fun, easy to find right now on youtube.

Small talk challenges me. So just at the time I'm feeling most drained, here comes an email from my friend referring me to this site, http://www.thepowerofintroverts.com/ The Power of Introverts, indeed.

A small cloud floated across the meadow rise across the way as I watched this morning. One rarely sees a small, defined clot of fog traverse the landscape, but there it was. I am reminded that all things in this world change and float across the landscape as surely as that small cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment